Imagine America Foundation Scholarship
Wheeler Memorial Scholarship (Applicants must be a member of FFA or a 4-H chapter.)
Delta Waterfowl Scholarship Application
Altra Foundation Community Service Scholarship
The Altra Foundation, which offers scholarships to reward young members with a demonstrated history of community involvement. Applicants must be Altra Federal Credit Union members that are graduating high school with a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher and will be attending a 2-year or 4-year college in Fall 2022.
The Altra Foundation Community Service scholarship application and requirements are now available here: https://www.altra.org/about-us/altra-foundation/scholarships. The application is available to print and must be emailed or have a postmarked date of February 28, 2023. Applications WILL NOT be accepted at any Altra offices.
National Army ROTC Scholarship - SFA
SFA ROTC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Texas Telephone Association Foundation Scholarship
Maria's Scholars Foundation
· Texas high school senior
· Intention to pursue a 2-or-4-year degree or planning to enroll in a trade school
· Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25
· Demonstrated financial need
Recipients will receive $4,000, dispersed evenly over the Scholar’s program.
How to apply?
Students can visit our website (https://www.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm CT on April 2nd, 2023
February Scholarship Newsletter
Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Scholarship
Cherokee County Go Texan Scholarship
Cherokee County Farm Bureau Scholarship
Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Deadline: February 15, 2023, 5:00 PM PT
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the U.S., for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
HSF empowers families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education while providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students as possible.
Founded in 1975, HSF has awarded over $708 million in scholarships. HSF Scholars have access to valuable Scholar Support Services and, as funding permits, scholarships ranging from $500 to $5,000.
Additional Important information:
- It takes an average of 30 minutes for students to complete Phase I of the 2023 HSF Scholar Program Application
- No essays, recommendations, or document uploads are required in Phase I
- To get started, visit HSF.net and log into or create your myHSF profile to access the HSF Scholar Program Application
HSF Scholar Application Timeline:
- January – Phase I of the HSF Scholar Program application opened January 1 and closes February 15, 2023, 5:00 PM PT
- Late February– Applicants are evaluated and the most competitive are selected as Finalists
- March – Finalists are also announced and asked to submit essays, recommendations, transcripts, FAFSA, and other related documents
- June – HSF Scholars are announced (including students waitlisted for the HSF Scholar designation)
- June to December – Final Document Verification (financial aid award letter, enrollment verification, and related documents)
- December – 10,000 HSF Scholars are confirmed after the verification process is complete
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Scholarship
The Tyler Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. has awarded hundreds of dollars in scholarships to high school seniors throughout the East Texas area. We are dedicated to the continued support and development of the youth in our community and will offer scholarship award opportunities again this year, to deserving high school young women who are committed to furthering their education.
The application can be accessed on our chapter’s website at https://tyleralumnaedst.org/
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING: • Completed Application • Three Letters of Recommendation: One from a school professor/official, one from a community leader not affiliated with your school (Pastor, Volunteer Organization, Girl Scout leader, Employer/Supervisor, etc.) and one from a counselor. Letters of Recommendation must be on letterhead, signed, and must include the recommender’s title (original signature and dated – pen and ink). Electronic signatures will not be accepted. Recommendations should be from persons who can attest to your character, interpersonal relationships, personal attributes, and academic achievements. They should not be written by family members. • Wallet-size photo (appropriate for business use) • Letter of Acceptance from college/university • Essay • Official Transcript (must include GPA, Rank).
Masonic Children & Family Services of Texas Scholarship
Cooperative Teachers Credit Union (CTCU) Scholarship